Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Green Polka Dot Box! Where have you been all my life?!

This is not new but it is new to me. I googled and researched and made a decision to join. I even emailed them with questions that they answered immediately.I had a delivery yesterday and I love it. It saved me from driving around to different stores for the different items my local store doesn't carry and that means less gas, less stress, and more time at home to do something else. It is cheaper. I did the math. So although there are a few choices that are not organic, you just don't have to get them if you don't want to. There are a lot of people who blogged about this in the beginning but with what happens so often with information overload, i pushed to the side as something to check out later. Glad I did. Although my hands are killing my and my fingers are cramping enough to prevent me from writting about what I really want, I did want to share this. Happy shopping





 A national distribution service for home delivery of organic & non-GMO foods
http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/

Skeptic:http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2011-10-10/the-green-polka-dot-box-is-not-truly-organic-theyre-and-astroturfed-walmart/






No comments:

Post a Comment