Monday, April 16, 2012

Hanging on with aching fingers

My hands are hurting today. My wrists are hurting today. I did my workout, I ate right, and I kept my spirits high but of course at the end of the day I feel tired. Tired of pushing myself through everyday in hopes that it will get better. Some days it does and I am unstoppable. Today is a day when I wish beyond all hope that I would wake up and feel as I did before the fibro. Not happening yet. I soon start my regiment from the new Doctor and I am hopeful..I will report back. I would love to shout out to the world the combination of supplements and diet and exercise that are helpful. I know all too well what works for some, does not work for all, but it will work for some. As I took the advise that was so common in all the information I collected about food and fibro, getting rid of caffeine, chocolate, soda, hfc, alcohol, artificial sweeteners and hormones, as well as many other things...it has helped. It has helped many. But others nothing. So as I try to work through the wrist pain and continue to get the hang of this blogging thing, I will try to share more info and links.

No comments:

Post a Comment